S-reg Punto for fifty sheets, should be p*ss easy to repair

Currently reading:
S-reg Punto for fifty sheets, should be p*ss easy to repair

chaos

Ah. Not good...
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
10,602
faster4_tec said:
doesn't tell you what model it is. probably not worth it unless its a 75 85 sporting (unlikely in that colour) or a ELX model etc.

what is PSC ??

If it has a good 1242, then a know of a good few people who would consider giving 50 quid for it (y) Another 1242 SPi Cento anyone? :D
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
15,373
Location
southend on sea, essex
chaos said:
If it has a good 1242, then a know of a good few people who would consider giving 50 quid for it (y) Another 1242 SPi Cento anyone? :D
it says it runs and is low mileage so probably good :) and colour coded bumpers, so sell rear bumper £30, parcel shelf £20, wheels and tyres £40, doors?? interior £100, then you have gearbox £100, exhuast £20, suspension?, and theres loads more stuff.

or you could put new bumper and wing and headlight on.
 

chaos

Ah. Not good...
Joined
Jan 16, 2005
Messages
10,602
uno_94 said:
or you could put new bumper and wing and headlight on.


Nah, there are enough Puntos on the road - but not enough 1242 Centos :devil:
 

dave

******
Joined
Aug 10, 2003
Messages
125,247
Location
Essex/Suffolk border
uno_94 said:
it says it runs and is low mileage so probably good :) and colour coded bumpers, so sell rear bumper £30, parcel shelf £20, wheels and tyres £40, doors?? interior £100, then you have gearbox £100, exhuast £20, suspension?, and theres loads more stuff.

or you could put new bumper and wing and headlight on.
gearbox £100:eek: i sell you one cheeper than that
 

faster4_tec

Burninator of threads!
Joined
Oct 22, 2004
Messages
7,344
Location
Sunderland and LakeDistri
huh not likely not round here.

Was in yard on friday and a m plate 6speeder had literally just been brought in, looks to have had a scraping with a low bollard down one side along like 4panels hence it was scrapped. They payed £150 for it, has a mint engine (even had brand new hot air feed pipe for 50p!!) and engine has already been sold (1.1) for £150 had 63k on clocks and usual ELX type stuff in it (inc GT centre console if anyone wants me to get it for them!), I asked abou gearbox and he said it would probably fetch £150-£200 I actually laughed in his face! and asked him if he was joking, he says " oh no lad, them 6speeds are rare they are, 6speed of an audi or merc's that come in here fetch that and they have many more miles on than that!! I told him I paid £45 for mine and they removed it, but I forgot linkages, so could I have linkages and knob etc, he wants to keep em to go with gearbox adn they will be 'extra' somehow I think it will be there for a while!!

But if anyone wants it, its in a midnight blue punto in sunderland down by the boadbuilders. And too late I have already extracated the 6speed badge! (and no its not going on the punto until I get mine fittted).
 
Joined
Nov 26, 2004
Messages
15,373
Location
southend on sea, essex
faster4_tec said:
And too late I have already extracated the 6speed badge! (and no its not going on the punto until I get mine fittted).
from a distance they look like the selecta badge, iv seen a few 6 speeds around, and from a distance i think :confused: 3 door selecta get closer and :eek: and i think **** me thats a 6 speed thats rare! :eek: only ever seen a few- they are rare.
 
Top