Posted by lewey
Shakespeare County Raceway
Monday, April 5, 2010 - 01:00 AM
Until: Monday, April 5, 2010 - 04:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
Run What You Brung means bring any road legal car for as many 1/4 mile attempts as you can fit in.

You need:
1) Helmet
2) Driving License
3) MOT and insurance in case they ask (unlikely)

£12 to spectate.

Another £20 to do as many runs as you like. I did at least 20 last time I went. Not long to queue.

Link to SCR event page.

I will be attending in my FIAT Panda. Aim for me is to get under 15 seconds. This may be the last time I bring the Panda out for racing as my new Uno Turbo arrives on Sunday and will take over racing duties going into the future.

The forecast looked bad earlier in the week, but it looks good now! Yay!

Funny how the moment this thread was "moved" to the event section, it has received no interest and even the people who are going haven't come here to say so. There is an invisible barrier between the Classic Panda section and all other sections!

Poor turnout today.

Damon and I turned up in Pandas to amuse the 10 spectators.

Improved on last year, but only by about a 1/4 second. 15.6 seconds was the best I could manage, but did manage it several times. I just didn't get that golden run and it was too cold for the track to really give up the grip.

Sorry I didnt make it:(

Im guessing it was quiet at the track as there was a massive event on at santa pod, which most people would be at - the next event in two weeks should have a lot more attendee's as it doesnt clash with any major event - and hopefully it'll be a little warmer !

Back