1176166_10151694331312423_811627598_n.jpg

Punto 2012+ RuSZ's Feo the Punto JetBlack

Introduction

Say hello to Feo,

He is my brand new 63plate Punto Jet Black, Limited Editon, 1.4l 8v.

Feo is the newest line to the Punto brand and comes with pretty much all the optional extras (except Subwoofer) and comes with a limited edition set of 17" Alloys.

FIAT Advert;
The dark and moody Limited Edition Punto Jet Black 3 dr, comes with:
Matt Black Stripes
17” Alloy Wheels
5 Airbags
Leather Steering Wheel
Voice-Controlled Blue&Me™ Multimedia System
Adaptive Cornering Fog Lights
Climate Control
Cruise Control

All from the lovely guys down at Piccadilly Wakefield

Looks lovely, nice to see Fiat are starting to have cars with a decent ride height out the factory. Doesn't look like it needs lowering... but 1.4 8v!!!! Surely that's gonna be slow and thirsty! You'll end up using as much fuel as freebo in his Abarth :p.

Last edited:
I LOVE those wheels, so much so that I WANT them. I dread to think what they'd do to my fuel economy though :-/

And, £125/corner for decent 205/45/R17s is scary !

Still. Wanna swap wheels ? :D
There lovely wheels, kinda what sold me the car :) the suit it so well.

There not too bad on comfort, ride is pretty much same as the 16" on my GP were like. Engines barely worn in at 35miles, so can't judge economy, except the fuel needle hasn't moved yet :devil:

I'm not looking forward to replacing them, but at least the Bridgestone Potenzas on it at the momentw
, will last a good time.

There lovely wheels, kinda what sold me the car :) the suit it so well.

There not too bad on comfort, ride is pretty much same as the 16" on my GP were like. Engines barely worn in at 35miles, so can't judge economy, except the fuel needle hasn't moved yet :devil:

I'm not looking forward to replacing them, but at least the Bridgestone Potenzas on it at the momentw
, will last a good time.

http://www.blackcircles.com/catalog...i&customerrating=0&displayall=6&tyre=32288193

(y)

Back