Technical Running problem

Currently reading:
Technical Running problem

I was at Whitby cruse a few weekends ago and I ran out of battery power whilst there so I left my car off and it gathers some power up of its own and it started up but was ideling at 400rpm witch I could understand as lack of power so after driveing the 1hr 20mins it was ok but now when I come to start it It sometimes dose it and nearly conks out when I rev it but can drive it for a couple of mins and it will run ok, confused I am! And if is pumping out 14.4v when running

I have an optima red top battery was designed for starting. 18cylinder gas engines :D as I have a lot of audio gear in my car I have tryed a 2nd battery on it and still no difference in the low ideling, I have a free flow k&n con filter directly on top of the TB and in the past month have had a straight through cat back exhaust system on it but no problems up until I ran out of battery power a couple of weeks ago

I have an optima red top battery was designed for starting. 18cylinder gas engines as I have a lot of audio gear in my car I have tryed a 2nd battery on it and still no difference in the low ideling,

Pretty much conforms that the low idleing has nothing to do with the battery, then!

I have a free flow k&n con filter directly on top of the TB

Not wise. It's a superb way of loosing power. Try removing it.

I have an optima red top battery was designed for starting. 18cylinder gas engines as I have a lot of audio gear in my car I have tryed a 2nd battery on it and still no difference in the low ideling,

Pretty much conforms that the low idleing has nothing to do with the battery, then!

I have a free flow k&n con filter directly on top of the TB

Not wise. It's a superb way of loosing power. Try removing it.

Back