Rugby

Currently reading:
Rugby

And the North London Stags trounced Siddal yet again - although it was a bit of a close thing in the second half.
Last match of the season, nice to end on a high AND we didn't get the wooden spoon.
Not a bad season for a bunch of lads that have only played as a team since last September.

Bath_Rugby_Logo%5B1%5D.gif

(y)

Only just started getting into rugby.. bored of football now no longer a 'mans' sport in my opinion. (Plus theres a much higher chance of shorts getting pulled down.. :p)

If i had to choose it would have to be my local team Saracens :)

So what I'm a perv: )

I support my local team. Around the globe, they are referred to as the WORLD CHAMPIONS :worship:

University of Texas Grad Team :slayer: & Malmö Rugby Club I play for now! for the UK its going to be Bath as that is where I saw my first live match!

I used to be at school with and play rugby with non other than John Palmer of Bath and England fame. Bloody difficult guy to tackle with a tremendous dummy and sidestep that more often than not left you wrong footed.

Those were the days. In my last year at school (Prior Park College) I also go my first car a Fiat 600D which I used to park up in the village.....tut...tut

Back