General roof rail removal

Currently reading:
General roof rail removal

heanoid

:confused:thinking of taking off the roof rails on my panda 1.2 dynamic, can this be done easily and presuming i will need some blanking plates, (colour matched) were is the best place to find some, dealers, e-bay scrappers etc ..thanks:idea:

As M.E.P. says, the blanking screws are black, and probably quite cheap even from a Fiat dealer - they're only plastic, with a cross drive screw slot in them.

I take my (non Fiat) roof rails off at the end of every summer and screw in the plastic plugs as i only takes a few minutes.

Are you selling the roof rails? If so please let me know - either as a private transaction or give me the Ebay details.

can you get a moderator to pass on an email on this site?

Thanks p

You clearly have no idea how difficult it is to get old of some rails :D!!!

Oh I do, believe me I do :D

I've seen the prices being asked and spent many hours chasing my wallet down the road :bang:

At the moment I've abandoned the hunt but who knows I might have another go later on, or then again I might decide that my next panda has them fitted :D

Trev

You clearly have no idea how difficult it is to get old of some rails :D!!!

Fairly easy. Go to dealer and order, difference is people want but are not willing to pay, Classic Panda owners how ever simply can't get some parts (n)

So how much are people willing to pay then as I've an Eleganza with some roof bars sitting on my drive at the mo :devil:

(y) thanks for the advice ...seems ive started something...if they come off i will let anyone interested know as soon as ..thanks again

So how much are people willing to pay then as I've an Eleganza with some roof bars sitting on my drive at the mo :devil:

Are you being serious or just testing the waters?

I will PM my offer if you are serious, don't want this thread to turn into a fleabay auction ;)

Put me at the top of the list if you are selling
(y)

Back