General Roof Bars

Currently reading:
General Roof Bars

swinnie

SWOG
Having taken my selecta for its first M.O.T. today, and passing with flying colours, I wish to buy it a little present:rolleyes: :rolleyes: Has anyone details on roof bars ? roof racks (originals pleeeze)(y)

How good are you at welding and working with rust ?

I've got a VERY badly corroded set of Sisely roof bars going spare:)

Some pictures:

Attachments

• DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    319.1 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCF0007.JPG
    DSCF0007.JPG
    309.6 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0009.JPG
    DSCF0009.JPG
    318.8 KB · Views: 9
  • DSCF0010.JPG
    DSCF0010.JPG
    313 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF0012.JPG
    DSCF0012.JPG
    317.3 KB · Views: 8
I'm interested in them!

all you need to do it get the screws out without cracking the mounts ... bin the steel bars and get galvanized replacements made...

I bought one before but the mounts were split... can't get the plastic stuff remade easily at all...

If you intend to bin the steel bits, I could hacksaw them off and send the rest in a little parcel.:)

pandafan said:
If you intend to bin the steel bits, I could hacksaw them off and send the rest in a little parcel.:)
no don't do that, i'll be over your way soon enough and i would need the originals to get the length correct... although i expect a good guesstimate would also do. or you could just measure one before you hack them to bits...

:eek: ooops, forgot you were coming ... sorry.
Tony M said:
no don't do that, i'll be over your way soon enough and i would need the originals to get the length correct... although i expect a good guesstimate would also do. or you could just measure one before you hack them to bits...

Back