General Roof bars.

Currently reading:
General Roof bars.

xsparky

Hi peeps, this may seem like a stupid question, but last year I bought a set of roof bars allegedly genuine Fiat for the Panda. I hadn't actually seen any on a car, and while one will obviously fit above the door, I can't see how the rear one would fit as there's nothing for the bracket to grip to unless the window is open. Admittedly I only looked at them briefly and they are now under a pile of stuff in the garage. Need to sort something out soon, so was I ripped off, or did I miss something very obvious when I first looked at them?
Cheers, Mike

They're the right width, he definitely had a classic Panda and one is fine in the door opening - I can only think that they are Fiat but for a four door model.
Mike

Maybe it helps...I think they're original...

Attachments

• roofbars.jpg
    roofbars.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 124
Thanks Jangcy, MEP (y) I thought the brackets were all the same, but looking at your pictures, one set is clearly longer than the others, I'll unearth them tomorrow, hopefully they'll be the same.
Mike

Did you cover the registration plate of the Land Rover to save the driver from the embarrassment of their woeful parking?!

Nah, it's a friends. Heavy beast when the Power steering has packed up :p ;)

that's not woeful parking! he's taking it 'off roading';)

:yeahthat: lol

Jeez these sig's are looking good...everyones going to be at it!!!

Hell yea. Loving it :slayer:

Well how often do you see 19 Panda's in the wild at once ;)

:rolleyes: :p

Back