General Rolling Road Results!

Currently reading:
General Rolling Road Results!

Goldywaggon

Banned
Well was at Dastek headquarters in Dalgety bay today getting the car finally dyno'ed.

car has always been much quicker than a standard HGT for some reason and have surprised a few folk

only mods it has is a BMC CDA on the standard piping and a powerflow catback system

car is a euro2 model and has uprated iriduim plugs.

just look at the results!

156.3BHP
126lbft torque!

DSCF1608.jpg

DSC01727-1.jpg

DSC01728-1.jpg

i was concerned at the AFR below 4k revs as it was running super lean any ideas why this is or is this just cos the varaitor?
DSCF1610.jpg

anyways im dead chuffed:D

Re: Rolling Road Results! 156BHP!

any barrchetta owners/punt4o owners runnign similar power to compare graphs?

Hmm good result the flat spot on the first graph is a little worrying.... :confused:. More excuse for a remap :devil: :slayer:. What was the history of the car like? a previous owner might of had it remapped?.

i think the flat spot was caused by the fuelling changing drastically i reset the ecu and the runnign it under 4k revs to see if it sorts things out

the HGt ecu cant be remapped so there is no way its been mapped there is alos no piggyback chip but HGt do get good gain out of induction and exhaust

im goign back next month once iv cleaned the throttle body to see if the AFR has improved then i might think about piggybacking it to sort the fuelling.

the car was bought from a garage standard 30,000 miles ago by me.

runs a 15.4 quarter mile also.

Back