Technical Rolling road results... bit dissapointed...

Currently reading:
Technical Rolling road results... bit dissapointed...

not the old tuning war again, it says on angel tunings website "up to the bhp stated where possible" every car is different so putting a map on with no RR testing can only be estimate, they offer a money back guarantee if you don't like what they have done.
if people don't want that sort of map then go to a different company that uses a RR.

it like buying a tin of carrots and moaning after that you wanted fresh carrots. look at what your buying before hand decide what you want,

not the old tuning war again, it says on angel tunings website "up to the bhp stated where possible" every car is different so putting a map on with no RR testing can only be estimate, they offer a money back guarantee if you don't like what they have done.
if people don't want that sort of map then go to a different company that uses a RR.

it like buying a tin of carrots and moaning after that you wanted fresh carrots. look at what your buying before hand decide what you want,

I'd like to make it PEFECTLY clear, that I have no problem with Angel tuning, I didn't start this thread to "diss" them, I dont want my money back, I chose them on recomendations, and I'm very happy with the way my car goes, i was just curious about the actual results, and was looking for comments... and cetainly didn't want it to end up like this!

I started the thread to show the RR results, as none had been posted on here before, and people had requested it, i thought it would be interesting.... i didn't want to start a slagging match...

thats all :rolleyes:

Back