Road Trip!

Currently reading:
Road Trip!

R12MUS

Established member
Hey guys,

ok i wana do a massive long road trip... ideally i was thinking of taking a year off work to drive round the world...!!!

i would love to just go East til i return back home.. i wana visit all the countries and everything... kinda like Gumball 3000 lol or the 2 bikers that went round the world (that was such a gd program lol)! anyways... im thinking of going with a few mates and take lots of **** with us and just av a laugh as well.... would anyone actually do that... Tbh i doubt i will make it in my punto round the world lol but im gona travel to italy to visit all my family this summer...

i kinda jacked this thread off someone in punto section but i did wana write this a while ago.. just never got round to it lool

thanks

Remus

yeye them, they were sick for doing that! they got sponsored and had a camera man... i wounder if i could do that with a few mates and get sponsorord and do it properly to go round the world lol

i would call the film 'Going round the world in a hatchback!'

omg if there was a film like that i would watch it..?

yeye them, they were sick for doing that! they got sponsored and had a camera man... i wounder if i could do that with a few mates and get sponsorord and do it properly to go round the world lol

i would call the film 'Going round the world in a hatchback!'

omg if there was a film like that i would watch it..?

please put your route on here so we can orgainise who is going to kick your car at what part of the journey(y):p

omg jippers lol

ur on an attack against me today lol

ok lemi just put up the map and times so u can travel to like russia to come kick my car lol ye?

you'll need £20,000.

if you had that kind of money sitting around doing nothing you wouldn't be driving a fiat.

Why not? I've always said that if I won a nice bit of dosh I'd be straight down the Fiat dealership to by a new Panda 4x4 to rag the s**t out of on the fields at college.:D

Or would I stop at the Toyota dealership first:rolleyes:

There is a polish video of a couple doing Poland to Dakar or something on youtube i watched it not to log back and the cinq seemed to have much trouble in the break down area. So you might be able to take you Punto after all:)

I want to travel Europe when i am back in action again. Something like France, Denmark, Germany, Norway down to Italy and end up in Spain to where i will be getting a Ferry back to maybe Liverpool or something like that. I cant see it being £20,000 though. Why is it you would need that much? But then i will only be gone for like 3weeks or something. Gonna try see how many miles it would be roughly

Sounds good though mate

we tried one of these road trips round the uk in the events section, but everyone pulled out due to either:-
a) not enough funds,
b) not enough time,
c) not owning a fiat any more,
d) not being bothered.

dont forget to count in wear and tear, tires, fuel, ferries, tolls etc etc

not going to come cheap.

but good idea for making a film about (y)

you no what im actually really thinking about getin sponsored and doing it all properly and taking 6 months off work to do it and make a film... im looking into it now!!!

thanks for ur comments guys (y)

i would need to strip my car and only av **** in there i need... well tbh ill onyl take out my boot build and put the seats down in the back and put cloths, food and drink (lil fridge, i was goin to be an raf pilot and i was with the atc, i did a 40 mile walk and i no how to survive and use portable cooks and things like that) spares, tools, cameras and so on!!

omg i really wana do this... im going to make a portfolio and find some sponsors!

Back