General road trip/meet?

Currently reading:
General road trip/meet?

All welcome to the clubcento anniversary weekend in october at beaulieu-Brooklands! Alternatively Rally GB based in Cardiff

Wouldn't go to Rally GB if you paid me. It's such a poor rally compared to the other three WRC events I've been to.

I've got a slight issue in that the arrival of 'Indy' the puppy is in two weeks time, so if there's a meet in October I can't go too far as I will be settling her in and she won't have had her injections at that point, so can't really take her out. Once she's had her injections I could bring her along.

Here she is when we first met when she was 4 weeks old:

8323_139402001466_646541466_3073225_1906292_n.jpg

I've got a slight issue in that the arrival of 'Indy' the puppy is in two weeks time, so if there's a meet in October I can't go too far as I will be settling her in and she won't have had her injections at that point, so can't really take her out. Once she's had her injections I could bring her along.

Here she is when we first met when she was 4 weeks old:

8323_139402001466_646541466_3073225_1906292_n.jpg
You should start a thread in the leisure lounge. Puppies are cool!

Awww nice little puppy Lauren..:cool: but please dont handle the puppy like you did the cup..;) :p

Knock3.jpg

Yep I followed the series..:)

Last edited:
I think a meet at the airport would be cool, a blast through the wilmslow tunnel. along with a pub lunch. I cant really travel too far, the missus is due to drop the baby anyday lol

Back