General road trip/meet?

Currently reading:
General road trip/meet?

coggie78

Hi there. I have recently bought a 1100hp and i love it. I am yet to see any others on the road, even though i drive in manchester. Having previously owned a coupe 20v turbo where day trips were common, i was wondering if anything similar is planned? Its a great way to meet up and go for a drive. Maybe even a camping trip?

Hope to get a good response. Really great car so far. Cheers.

Blimey.. how do the front wheels cope with all that power?! That must be some serious strap on blower! :D

I would like to go to a meet too, last one I went to was Trax '08...

Hi, Welcome to the 100hp club (y)

I drive in and around Manchester most days, what colour is yours? I'll keep my eye's peeled

Well I just don't! It's like saying that your house has ten doors because in theory you could go out the windows. But you bloody well wouldn't do it. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Anyway lets have this meetup in North Wales so I can come, then I can bore you with tales of how my 500 makes me feel so good and how when I drive along other 500 drivers wave at me and life is good and so on and so forth :rolleyes:

Well I just don't! It's like saying that your house has ten doors because in theory you could go out the windows. But you bloody well wouldn't do it. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

Anyway lets have this meetup in North Wales so I can come, then I can bore you with tales of how my 500 makes me feel so good and how when I drive along other 500 drivers wave at me and life is good and so on and so forth :rolleyes:

Then all the Panda owners can tell you how much of a bargain they got and how much they saved on their re-shapped 500 :devil:

Yo,

Well since the majority of you said that u drive around Manchester a lot, wouldn't it be more logical if u had a meet in Manchester somewhere instead of going to North Wales.

Starbok.

:D :D.

Yo,

Well since the majority of you said that u drive around Manchester a lot, wouldn't it be more logical if u had a meet in Manchester somewhere instead of going to North Wales.

Starbok.

:D :D.
Yeah but North Wales is far more scenic! Plus we have fantastic roads :p

Back