Road Rage

Currently reading:
Road Rage

puntomadboy

Banned
.recently i have been getting very angry when driving, and most of the time it is about something stupid....
just today i was driving through town and i don't know why, but i started to swear allot, at things, like people crossing the street, old lady's driving in front of me and even bloody cats.. (yes cats!!!)...:)

just wondering if anyone else is the same..:confused:

I only get annoyed when im in a rush on my works lunch hour, and to get to town quickly, i have to cross a narrow swing bridge about 20 foot long, you can guarentee you will get some old dears stop rite in the middle of it for a chat.

One time i started driving across until they decided to move because i revved my engine - and nearly pushed them out of the way.

Also, another thing that annoys me is when people pull out of side roads in front of you and dont speed up to the speed you are travelling, causing you to have to brake for them. If i pull out of a side road infront of someone, i atleast gun my car to match there speed or go faster then them, :D

Its called an angry day....everybody has em! when no one else seems to have somewhere to be but you want to be home damnit!...I usually take a deep breath drop back from the car in front, cos i hit a car in an angry moment and wait for a nice bit of road to give it some

Am I right in wondering 2 things (forgive me if im wrong)

1) Are you young-ish?
2) Have you ever had a crash?

1) kinda iam 20
2) nope, not even close...

i just seem to be very verbal not physical :D

If i have a bad day at work, or a stressfull one, i like to take the long route home from work and have a breather. put on a few tunes.

I am probably one in only a few that find driving relaxing and calming :eek:

If i have a bad day at work, or a stressfull one, i like to take the long route home from work and have a breather. put on a few tunes.

I am probably one in only a few that find driving relaxing and calming :eek:

but thats the problem i dont get angry at things like that, it over stupid things like today 4 cats walked right in front of the car.....WTF .....

So i was correct with what i was thinking...

As ya get a bit older and you have had your first big smash..

you tend not to get so stressed :)

(although..i do still get angry days :eek: lol..just not so many :))

so you speak from experience then ;)

anyway iam hoping this is a one off thing as i have never been like this before, even when taking my lessons...(y) (its just one of those days)

You don't have to report cats....just aim and fire ;)...I use the same policy for chavs in the road...

:ROFLMAO: thats funny... if i hit every cat that went in front of me my car would turn completely red and has so many dent in it it would change into a compact :D

p.s. to all cat lovers i would never do that tho....;)

Theres always loads of cats down the street which i use to get to work, usually sat in the middle of it, really winds me up :mad:.

Just pip my horn though when close to them and they soon scatter.

They have a habit of walking into the car park though and urinating on which ever pipped them to move that day - annoying things (n)

Need to get the photos of my red punto after i drove into the back of fiesta on an angry day...it survived but it might put you off...anyone whos crashed a mk 1 will be aware of the eyebrows that appear above the headlamps when the bonnet folds up, so it looks both annoyed and cross eyed

Need to get the photos of my red punto after i drove into the back of fiesta on an angry day...it survived but it might put you off...anyone whos crashed a mk 1 will be aware of the eyebrows that appear above the headlamps when the bonnet folds up, so it looks both annoyed and cross eyed

:D

hope i never crash then but like my parents say everyone has to crash sometime.. :(

Back