General Ritmo Abarth restauration

Currently reading:
General Ritmo Abarth restauration

Domo

Hallo, here are some pics of my 130 TC. It is now under restauration:

Hallo, I used Hempel white smooth primer and mat black paint (Luxal) for inside.
Yes, car was badly rotten, especially rear wheel arches and area under seats.
Car hadn't been driven for a few years and that destroyed it. It was parked in front of my house for 5 years.
Wheels are from old Audi 80 or 100:D
I will leave them on the car, just repaint them.
I didn't like those originals:yuck:
I have them only if I will take car to some meetings, so it will be 100% orig.
Regards, Domagoj

Domo said:
Hallo, I used Hempel white smooth primer and mat black paint (Luxal) for inside.
Yes, car was badly rotten, especially rear wheel arches and area under seats.
Car hadn't been driven for a few years and that destroyed it. It was parked in front of my house for 5 years.
Wheels are from old Audi 80 or 100:D
I will leave them on the car, just repaint them.
I didn't like those originals:yuck:
I have them only if I will take car to some meetings, so it will be 100% orig.
Regards, Domagoj
do the wheels fit straight on with the right pitch centre diameter[98mm between bolt hole centre's] and have correct offset?:)
who refurbished the engine? did you have problem finding any parts?
did you have problems with the rear headlining?
:)

Beautiful car, great work, and the seats look amazing in leather can't wait to do mine which now reside in my Cinq.

I have a set of Strada Abarth 130TC wheels that are refurbished in white although one was unfortunately damaged when my red cinq was written off, hoping to get it fixed at some point.

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
Beautiful car, great work, and the seats look amazing in leather can't wait to do mine which now reside in my Cinq.

I have a set of Strada Abarth 130TC wheels that are refurbished in white although one was unfortunately damaged when my red cinq was written off, hoping to get it fixed at some point.

Aaron.
hi aaron.
early or late type wheels?
btw, how's the grale?:)

Hallo, yes, wheels fit correctly even they should be 100 mm in diameter for Audi.I didn't had any problem with that. I hadn't been working on engine yet. It is the next thing that has to be done together with brakes (Uno turbo on the rear axle), suspension, carbs and electrics.
It shouldn't be a problem with finding spare parts.I'm planing to go to Italy for them.It is not so far from Zagreb. How much could it be worth when finnished, here in UK. I'm not selling, just curious:rolleyes:
I don't understand what is rear headlining?? Sorry, I learned my english only by watching american moovies
Regards

Last edited:
Domo said:
Hallo, yes, wheels fit correctly even they should be 100 mm in diameter for Audi.I didn't had any problem with that. I hadn't been working on engine yet. It is the next thing that has to be done together with brakes (Uno turbo on the rear axle), suspension, carbs and electrics.
It shouldn't be a problem with finding spare parts.I'm planing to go to Italy for them.It is not so far from Zagreb. How much could it be worth when finnished, here in UK. I'm not selling, just curious:rolleyes:
I don't understand what is rear headlining?? Sorry, I learned my english only by watching american moovies
Regards
headlining is the covering [usually cream white colour]on the inside of the roof. it sags at the back of the car.
value is an issue. depends how good it turns out etc. £2000-£3000 looks about right.:)

Do You mean about fabric that roof is covered with from inside?
I had to ripp it all off because I installed new roof with sunroof. I made new from black eco-leather.
I had some offers to sell the car allready, but I would like to keep it.
To much work, money, time, love is in that car.

Domo said:
Do You mean about fabric that roof is covered with from inside?
I had to ripp it all off because I installed new roof with sunroof. I made new from black eco-leather.
I had some offers to sell the car allready, but I would like to keep it.
To much work, money, time, love is in that car.
yes, fabric on roof inside.
does the engine run, and what carbs are fitted, webers or solex's? :)

Engine was running, and was really mad!!
Now the wires are not connected and it hadn't been running for about 6-7 months.Carb's are Solex 40's. I'll probably make the service of engine head, change piston rings and flying bearings, and also do the service of the carb's so it will all be in good condition.
Next week were going to work out electrics on the car
Regards

sumplug said:
hi aaron.
early or late type wheels?
btw, how's the grale?:)

MK3 Strada Abarth 130TC seats, as are the wheels, had teh steering wheel but sodl it to a guy in teh states on eBay, cost him £20 in postage!

The 'grale is great took it out yestarday for first proper run since mid december, ran a dream, plus treated it to a jet wash cos it was filthy!

Hows your coming along?

Aaron.

J333EVO said:
MK3 Strada Abarth 130TC seats, as are the wheels, had teh steering wheel but sodl it to a guy in teh states on eBay, cost him £20 in postage!

The 'grale is great took it out yestarday for first proper run since mid december, ran a dream, plus treated it to a jet wash cos it was filthy!

Hows your coming along?

Aaron.
not put a spanner near it yet aaron. health been bad. will sort it all out in due course, then we shall sort a grale meet out for a nice drive out somewhere:)

Hey man that is amazing! I'll have to deal with the same thing after several months. I have Ritmo 75s and it has been infront of my block for 2-3 years without anybody driving it. its really rotten. if you could give me any advice I would appreciate it a lot. magnificent work!!!

Back