General Ripping my cinquecento apart lol

Currently reading:
General Ripping my cinquecento apart lol

Blondiejodz

Heya

Ive just got my self a cinquecento (Black).

Ive done a few bits n bobs on it, then i got bored on sunday and decided id rip my doors apart lol

Ive took my doorcards off in the idea that im gunna cover them in black material ( lost a R cip in the process oops ) Cause there blue at the moment ( as well as the seats ) and wanting to make it all blend in!

Then i got the idea of sparying my door Pockets and Door handles!
But there a bit scratched ( a bit of sanding will need 2 be done )!
Im unsure of what paint and where 2 get the paint!

Well the basic idea is that im a girl in need of some help and tips!

So please help this girl lol

Any help will be greatful lol

Cheers

Jodz x:eek:

Hey and welcome, a member called Sei Rory will be able to help you here, he painted his interior and the results look great.

If you want a smooth look you will have to skim over the parts with filler, otherwise you'll get the texture come through when you paint. Unless you drive yourself crazy doing a lot of sanding! Or may be able to use filler primer, have to wait till Rory sees this thread.

Come to think of it there was a thread recently where someone wanted to paint his dash, feel free to take a gander in the styling section, should be in there.

edit: https://www.fiatforum.com/cinquecento-seicento/121340-how-paint-cinq-dash-board.html

Last edited:
it depends on the finish you want, i sprayed my last cinqs dash with a black mettalic paint from halfords, it worked fine, wasnt pro, but worked.

trimming the cards is a nice idea, makes a big difference. what cinq have you got? :)

Heya

Toke me a wile but heres a few pic of Brutus!

:)

Attachments

• Picture 021.jpg
    Picture 021.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Picture 014.jpg
    Picture 014.jpg
    87.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Picture 009.jpg
    Picture 009.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 17
  • Picture 026.jpg