Right hand drive in europe - LHD countries

Currently reading:
Right hand drive in europe - LHD countries

Yes, that's exactly what Iam looking for..

In my slovak LHD car there's exact instructions in owner's handbook, which part of headlight glass should be covered when travelling to RHD country with any self-adhesive sticker or tape(left top corner of mainlight) - it's easy, fast, safe and cheap.. That's what Iam missing in Cinq handbook..

To that lighitng, in CZ also in Slovakia(where I wants to go) is day ligthing compulsory from 15. october till 15. march, in Hungary is it all-year compulsory.

Did anyone menton the first aid kit, warning triangle and reflective jacket that are cumpulsory in some European countries?

I carry a draw bar instead of a tow rope. You can get them from Machine Mart for about a £10. I think they are legal to tow on a motorway.

btw. ladz, what documents do I need to board ferry, and eurotunnel too. I red somewhere that they will ask for passport, insurance, but breakdown cover??? what are your experiences with ferries?? what did you need when boarding ferry/train???? are they checking cars also??

when travelling by plane, my ID card is enough, but on ferries page there's passport required - what are your experiences with this while traveling around EU??

Thankz

Last edited:
Back