IMG_09672.JPG

Bravo Rigby's 2.0 M-jet Sport.

Introduction

Picked this up last night, its a 2.0 M-jet sport in Bossa Nova White with 36,000 miles.

Really enjoying it so far, especially the torque!

IMG_09672.JPG

IMG_09682.JPG

IMG_09692.JPG

IMG_09712.JPG

IMG_09732.JPG

IMG_09752.JPG

The dirt is only from 240 miles!
Reactions: ascott92
Back with Fiats eh...

What happened to the Focus 1.8? Looked quite nice and you seemed pleased with it.

Bored? No character? Too much petrol?

Part-ex agaisnt the Bravo. Was getting fed up with it, had a big garage bill at the start of the month for it and it kept on making unhealthy noises so chopped it in quick. Probably the infamouse DMFs, was a TDCi.

Lol, you and leigh can compete and Tom and I, got to keep the powers similar :p

Haha the only chance I have of beating Leigh is 6th gear pulls.:p

Can't wait to have a nosey around this on Saturday, Sorry I haven't been over to have a look at it yet.. Been bogged down with work and interviews :eek:

Wish I got a Panda in white now, the bravo really suits the white :D You'll love it come polish/wax time as well ;) Interior looks like a nice place to be also!

As for keeping up, I don't stand a chance (n)

Last edited:
Can't wait to have a nosey around this on Saturday, Sorry I haven't been over to have a look at it yet.. Been bogged down with work and interviews :eek:

Wish I got a Panda in white now, the bravo really suits the white :D You'll love it come polish/wax time as well ;) Interior looks like a nice place to be also!

As for keeping up, I don't stand a chance (n)

I guess there will be alot of darting up and down the parkways then.:p

We should have a detailing day of the 2 worst colours to keep clean.(y)

Back