richard and judy!

Currently reading:
richard and judy!

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,167
Location
Bedford
Emm said:
haha! is anyone watching richard and judy?
.....Richards mobile just went off live on air! :eek: lol! what a plank!

I was watching it but must have missed that, i was too busy staring at their fit daughter :eek: :p
 

Liam

hi friends :waves:
Joined
Mar 12, 2003
Messages
14,118
Location
Scotland
dazzdog said:
I was watching it but must have missed that, i was too busy staring at their fit daughter :eek: :p

She is tidy just a shame about the lisp (apologies to lisp sufferers) but that is being picky.:eek:

Liam
 

dazzdog

aka Darren ;)
Joined
Jun 12, 2005
Messages
1,167
Location
Bedford
bloomfieldliam said:
She is tidy just a shame about the lisp (apologies to lisp sufferers) but that is being picky.:eek:

Liam

I didn't notice a lisp, i did notice her eyes though, they were beautiful :D
 

PNL

Banned
Joined
Nov 11, 2005
Messages
17,870
Location
In my house
KirstyTL said:
:nono: ...isn't she a bit old for your liking anyway? :p


Dont think IMO that age gap matters many couples ae very happy together regardless its the love u have for that person that counts and whats inside u:(
 

KirstyTL

New member
Joined
Sep 26, 2004
Messages
5,614
PNL said:
Dont think IMO that age gap matters many couples ae very happy together regardless its the love u have for that person that counts and whats inside u:(

That is true.
 
Last edited:
Top