Technical Reverse light not working

Currently reading:
Technical Reverse light not working

DaiB

Hi guys,

My drivers side reverse light is not working. I have tried putting a new bulb in and checked the fuse but it will not come on. All lights on the right hand strip work fine, as does the left hand side reverse light. Any ideas what might be causing this? Any suggestions welcome.

Hi guys,

My drivers side reverse light is not working. I have tried putting a new bulb in and checked the fuse but it will not come on. All lights on the right hand strip work fine, as does the left hand side reverse light. Any ideas what might be causing this? Any suggestions welcome.

Personally, I wouldn't worry. Not part of the test, and as a pedestrian (or driver) if you cant tell a car is moving backwards, you probably shouldn't be out on your own.

Personally, I wouldn't worry. Not part of the test, and as a pedestrian (or driver) if you cant tell a car is moving backwards, you probably shouldn't be out on your own.

Thanks for the reply. So even though the light itself is out, it will not be picked up in an MOT?

Mk2 and Mk2/B only have a single reverse light on the passenger side. Drivers side is Rear Foglight

Thank for this, it is exactly what it is, and now I feel like an idiot. Weight lifted off my shoulders though.

Back