General respect is due.

Currently reading:
General respect is due.

sledge

West Wallaby Street
I am working from home today (HA!) and owing to the fact my paperboy seems to have joined the CWU and is holding his own series of lightning walkouts I had to go and collect my paper this morning. At 9am while outside the newsagent the drivers side interior door release failed and I had to do the open the window trick, much to the amusement of the trainee chavs outside demanding a "penny for the guy". After a year and 10k I thought I was going to get away with it but no. So I went straight down to my local dealer to arrange a repair date, the service manager himself was at the desk and he remembered my name (a good thing or a bad thing I wonder?). Now for the good bit.............they fixed it while I waited and I was back home with my feet up at 10am. The difficult part was trying to explain to the Mrs why it had taken me an hour to drive to the papershop and back.

Kudos to my dealer, respect is indeed due.

Iirc I've never seen post from you that's positive about Fiat - this is a first! ;)

Iirc I've never seen post from you that's positive about Fiat - this is a first! ;)

Fair is fair.

Credit where credit is due I say. To be honest from past experience it seems fiat have certainly pulled their firmly wedged finger out customer service wise this last two years.

And here a quick insight into sledges world a 10am this morning....

hi-res

Back