General resetting the ECU?

Currently reading:
General resetting the ECU?

the engine management came on, so lambda sensor is change ^^.

I suspect is the lambda sensor due to the fact that the light only comes on when the engine is hot and stays off with a cold engine.

Just so the ECU will stop thinkikng some sort of sensor is at fault.

And after i put the lambda sensor, yet the engine light came on again ~~~~~

I really hope by resetting the ECU will fix this :). well i guess i will leave it over light

that shouldn't be problem, when i was replacing it, i took the whole wire out connecting from the ecu onwards. .. i am just afraid that it could be some other sensor that causes the engine light to come on ....

i think when that comes i might have to get my ecu read again .... tomorrow i'll clean the throttle body hope that will help ...

thanks for the help :)

i see i see , well i guess pulling the battery out also works..

ok i resetted the ecu, and now the car seems to misfiring constantly ~~~~~~

any hlep on that ?? Is this because the ECU has been resetting and has to learning about the fuelling again ??

The ECU in Centos is a "Learning" ECU.

After you reset it (mine resets after a brief disconnection) it needs to "Re-Learn" the engine.

IMHO it usually takes about 300 miles to relearn, and during this time will drink petrol and run like a bag of ferrets arguing over a dog bone.

I tend to find after a reset that i can expect poor performance for around 3-4 days, after this it should be running "Normal"...

Hope this helps!

(y)

Back