Technical Reseting ECU

Currently reading:
Technical Reseting ECU

Got a cat back system and induction kit and jus wana know if reseting the ecu would make it any faster? And how long should i leave the battery disconnected for?

Cheers

Wouldn't help to reset it, search for the very title of this thread and you will find the proper procedure as leaving the battery disconnected isn't the best or fastest way to do it.

Liam

http://xoomer.alice.it/flmbe/Manualea.htm

Per riuscire ad azzerare i parametri un modo possibile è il seguente:

· staccare alcuni sensori – potenziometro farfalla, sensore pressione assoluta, sensore temperatura acqua

· mettere in moto con i sensori staccati e fare un giro su strada di alcuni minuti anche se la vettura va molto male.

· Rientrare, spegnere il motore, attendere alcuni minuti, staccare la batteria, ricollegare tutti i sensori staccati, attendere alcuni minuti ( 5 o 6 bastano)

· Ricollegare la batteria , mettere in moto al minimo senza accelerare, attendere che l’elettroventola entri in funzione, fare un giro in strada simulando le varie condizioni di carico.

· Se la vettura non è ancora a posto rifare la procedura da capo.

Questo accorgimento quasi sempre riesce a riportare i parametri autoadattativi dentro ai limiti imposti dalla casa madre.

disconnect sensor temperature water ,trottle ,absolute pressure, start engine and run for some minute ....turn off engine and wait some minute disconnect the battery wait 5-6 minute is good enough reconnect the sensor and now the battery ...start the motor whitout gas (at minimum ) wait the fan cooler start for temperature after this you go for run on road and i think is all ok ....this procedure at 90% resolve your problem.
if you have any problem restart the procedure....

sorry for my english but i'm italian
;) ;)
devist

Back