General replica arbarth

Currently reading:
General replica arbarth

came across this on a car forum grande punto arbarth replica what do you think
grandepuntoabarth1024.jpg

probably did cost more, but from the pictures it looks like a quality job, not a back street bodge job, so i say fairplay.

Probably more than buying an Abarth :rolleyes:

The picture is from Denmark and I was there that evening.
The kit has not cost him more than an actual Abarth, but that's due to our very high taxes on cars. It looks like we don't even get any Abarth (GP or 500) to Denmark due to our taxes.
It's estimated that a GP Abarth will cost about 50 more than a GP TJET Sport (and with the SS kit even more).

The picture is from Denmark and I was there that evening.
The kit has not cost him more than an actual Abarth, but that's due to our very high taxes on cars. It looks like we don't even get any Abarth (GP or 500) to Denmark due to our taxes.
It's estimated that a GP Abarth will cost about 50 more than a GP TJET Sport (and with the SS kit even more).

:eek: Is it really you santa?

I agree about the lights, I think they are a nice touch, and the same with the rears.

But I just don't like replicas full stop. If I was an abarth owner, i'd be annoyed.

Yeah, i would like the rears as well.

Couldnt agree more, there is nothing worse than buying a top end car in the range and then having a half-arsed effort driving round claiming to be the same (not that i would say the one above is by any means half-arsed and nor am i having a dig at anyone on here, gotta cover myself, :D).

Rich

Yeah, i would like the rears as well.

Couldnt agree more, there is nothing worse than buying a top end car in the range and then having a half-arsed effort driving round claiming to be the same (not that i would say the one above is by any means half-arsed and nor am i having a dig at anyone on here, gotta cover myself, :D).

Rich

Agree with that, especially as there isn't alot body work wise that distinguishes a sporting from an active sport etc.

I do like the rears alot with the orange lense missing.

Personally i think well done to the chap, it looks good and it shows his passion for cars, i think he deserves a pat on the back...

I don't really think it shows his passion for cars, it shows he wants an abarth, couldn't have one for one reason or another so pretended he's got one by replicating it. All he's done is bought all the abarth bits, all the styling is done for him by the abarth folk, any monkey could buy all the abarth bits and fit them.

I'm not saying it looks bad, because it doesn't.

Last edited:
Back