Styling Replica Alloy Wheels for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Currently reading:
Styling Replica Alloy Wheels for Panda 4x4 Climbing

Ironwhip

Hi Everyone,

A long-time lurker, this is my first thread. Hope I didn't put it under the wrong prefix.

I am looking for alloy wheels for my Panda 4x4 1.2 8v Climbing. I like the original alloys from Fiat but they are very expensive as spare parts, costing 270 euros inclusive VAT here in the Netherlands.

While searching online, I stumbled on these replica alloy wheels (W161 Fiuggi) from WSP Italy. They look exactly the same as Fiat originals with the same specs, just without the Fiat badge:

http://www.wspitaly.com/catalogo-prodotti/Fiat/W161-Fiuggi.html

WSP Italy has a web page showing their certifications, including certificates from TUV Germany:

http://www.wspitaly.com/our-certifications.html

I heard that TUV certification is a very strict standard. WSP also states that their wheels comply with ECE norm.

Although WSP Italy does not sell to consumers directly, their wheels are available through many online vendors and local garages. The price of this replica alloy is about 75 euros per wheel. That's a huge difference from the Fiat originals!! :eek: Maybe the Fiat originals are 4 times better than the replicas in terms of quality? :confused:

Does anyone have experience with the replica wheels (W161 Fiuggi)??

Or any experience with the replica alloy wheels in general? Are they safe and reliable?

Thanks in advance!

Has anyone fitted the aftermarket alloy wheels before? :confused:

Here is a picture of the alloy wheel. Looks the same as the original to me ... What do you think?

Attachments

• W161.jpg
    W161.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 21
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Add? Remove more like. OEM 14's are only £485 as fitted to the Eleganza.

I think that's true for Eleganza. But the OEM alloy wheels for Panda 4x4 is of a different size and design. It's 5.5J x 14 offset 35. The rim is a bit wider.

The alloy of the 4x4 is an option when buying the car on the continent. It costs only about 500 euros then. But as spare parts, they cost 250 euros each! 4 wheels will cost at least 1000 euros. Such a rip-off! (n)

The spare price is listed in the EPER.

Back