General replacing bulbs

Currently reading:
General replacing bulbs

Hi everyone.

I want to replace my indicator bulbs and headlamp bulbs on my 100hp to clear ones and Silver Vision. I had a look under the bonnet and ran a mile, is there a thread on here with a simple step to step for idiots like me?

I'll post a few pictures of the 100hp soon as soon as I get it up to spec.

Jason.

I replaced mine on the car dude, from memory there is a metal clip you pull to one side and wiggle the black plastic over off then just turn the back of the indicator connection and it comes out with the bulb.
Think it's covered in the hand book if that's any help! (y)

I replaced the sidelights on both sides in mine. Definitely easier to get at the driver side one. It's a bugger to get the back on the passenger side. I girl btw! ;-)

Halfords fit bulbs for 6.99 for headlamp and 3.99 for indicators - makes sense to me - plus the cost of bulbs also.

Assuming you're on their approved vehicles list, which excludes most vehicles with difficult to fit bulbs, like that on the Panda ;) (although not sure what status the Panda is on their list).

I got to just shy of eight years and 72k before the first bulb blew on mine. Second one was the matching one on the opposite side just a couple of months later, so you can almost expect to be changing the one on the opposite side in another few weeks lol.:-S

Back