Technical Replacing Blue&Me with aux-in/bluetooth adapter

Currently reading:
Technical Replacing Blue&Me with aux-in/bluetooth adapter

nyath

Hi everyone,

New to this site and have been reading a lot of the threads about using aux-in cable to connect mobile phone so you can listen to your own music and use third party apps like spotify.

I drive a GP from 2006 and it has Blue&Me. Since it has B&M it is a bit more complicated to get everything working the way I want to, but I found this useful thread which describes a way to make it work:
Fiatforum -> Grande Punto -> Can I have Aux in - On Blue & Me
(it won't let me post a link)
I was wondering however if it is possible to (as partially described in the thread), disconnect the B&M but instead of replacing it with an AUX-in cable, replacing it with a 6pin AUX to bluetooth adapter.

3.5mm-aux-kabel-cable-alfa-romeo-fiat-lancia-autoradio-6-pin-aux-aansluiting_rnt-3.5mm-600x600.jpg

Has anyone tried this? I'd like to know if it is possible before spending the money for the bluetooth adapter. If not, I'll have to settle for connecting my phone via a cable. The bluetooth adapter should work on models without the B&M, but I don't know if it is possible in a model with the system..

Hopefully I'm describing the problem/question clearly and sorry if there is already another thread about this (if there is I haven't found it).

Would love to hear from you guys and thanks in advance

Back