Technical Replacement LCD circle on Speedo

Currently reading:
Technical Replacement LCD circle on Speedo

Does anyone know where we can buy the replacement circular LCD screen for the Speedo?

Non working one hut everything else works. There’s only one on eBay fir a 2008-2010 car. Pre stop/start.

Try eBay again.

There's a German firm Autoteilkontor (?) selling the LCD for "2008-2011" cars but the part numbers they list shows (amongst others) 555 001 312 600 which is the number on the Younger Mrs S' Rasputin (1.2 SS from 2013).

If yours in their list, also check out "autoandmarine". They have a similar/identical 2008-2011 with similar/related numbers to the Autoteil.. one (so looks like the same part) but it's c.£86 delivered, rather than c£125.

I've just ordered one from autoandmarine.. so it may or may not work and/or it may be cheap tat.. :D but there's only one way to find out..

Ralf S.

Does anyone know where we can buy the replacement circular LCD screen for the Speedo?

Non working one hut everything else works. There’s only one on eBay fir a 2008-2010 car. Pre stop/start.
From a scrap yard possibly? The first thing to check first is to make sure you can actually replace replace just the center screen. I think Love 500 on YT, might have a video on how to remove that center screen, or at least how to get to the speedo itself so you can actually try to remove it. They make good how to's and I think the center screen might be a video they've made.

I would just make sure that part is replaceable first. I know on the US cars it is, not sure about the EU ones though. And if you can find just the center screen, if it's the same price or more than a whole speedometer, then I would just get a whole speedometer.

Both "akspeedo.com" and the eBay seller "autoandmarine" are currently out of stock and have no idea when they'll get some more.

I'm looking at a German import (Autoteilkontor) at the moment.

Does anyone knoe whether the LCD is available from your local Fiat dealer (I mean separately, rather than as part of an entire new speedo)? Some of the prices I'm seeing are nudging what I suspect an OE replacement could cost.

Ralf S.

Both "akspeedo.com" and the eBay seller "autoandmarine" are currently out of stock and have no idea when they'll get some more.

I'm looking at a German import (Autoteilkontor) at the moment.

Does anyone knoe whether the LCD is available from your local Fiat dealer (I mean separately, rather than as part of an entire new speedo)? Some of the prices I'm seeing are nudging what I suspect an OE replacement could cost.

Ralf S.
Highly doubtful I thit there one only part number for the Speedo cluster and not part numbers for individual parts

Autoteilkontor's one turned up.

It's listed as for a 2008-11 model 500, but Rasputin (2013) has the same part number on the LCD ribbon as the reference numbers listed in the advert.

I fitted it, following typecastboys video on Youtube.. and it seems to work perfectly... so it's cool.

The only thing I got slightly wrong (after fitting the ribbon back to front.. :D ) is that the new LCD has to be lined up with the vertical. It clipped into position and I never thought any more about it, but it's pointed about 5 degrees to anti-clockwise, so I'll have to take it apart again and just nudge it more the other way.

Ralf S.

Back