Technical Replacement Headlights

Currently reading:
Technical Replacement Headlights

Jasonmuk

Hello all.
Can anyone help, my son has a 62 plate Punto twinair, he needs 2 new headlights, i'm looking at some on Ebay but not sure about compatibility, the current ones he has have a grey inner but i have seen a pair which look exactly the same from a Fiat Grande Punto that have a white inner, the seller has said they "should" fit but i want to be sure.

Thanks

20211124_112451.jpg
s-l1600.jpg

Hello all.
Can anyone help, my son has a 62 plate Punto twinair, he needs 2 new headlights, i'm looking at some on Ebay but not sure about compatibility, the current ones he has have a grey inner but i have seen a pair which look exactly the same from a Fiat Grande Punto that have a white inner, the seller has said they "should" fit but i want to be sure.

Thanks

View attachment 391864View attachment 391865
The Grande Punto has different headlights due to your vehicle having a DRL in the place of an indicator. A set of Punto Evo headlights would work for you. I believe all headlights after 2010 are the same up till 2018. Just be sure to check the inner colour is grey.

The Grande Punto has different headlights due to your vehicle having a DRL in the place of an indicator. A set of Punto Evo headlights would work for you. I believe all headlights after 2010 are the same up till 2018. Just be sure to check the inner colour is grey.
The headlights i've seen are the other attached picture and have a white inner, do you know what or why their is a difference from the grey..?

My apologies, I thought that second photo was from your car 😑

That seems to be a Punto Evo in the picture so that light should fit fine. The silver/white inner is purely cosmetic and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't fit. :)

I've attached a photo of what a Grande headlight looks like. This will NOT fit.

Attachments

• s-l1600-19.jpg
    s-l1600-19.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
My apologies, I thought that second photo was from your car 😑

That seems to be a Punto Evo in the picture so that light should fit fine. The silver/white inner is purely cosmetic and I don't see any reason why it shouldn't fit. :)

I've attached a photo of what a Grande headlight looks like. This will NOT fit.
Thats great...Thanks

Back