General Replacement Drivers seat

Currently reading:
General Replacement Drivers seat

wheelnutts

Hi , I'm new to this forum so hope you can help? I have been looking for a drivers seat for my 51plate, 1.6, 16 valve, Bravo 3 door. I have tried national breakers and local as well but to no avail. Is there a seat that will fit the same runners on this car. Derek.
banghead.gif

Hi, and welcome to FF,
AFAIK the Bravo , Brava and Marea will all be basically the same.

where are you based..? there's usually a few in my local ( cheap) yard,
Charlie - Oxford

EDIT = realise it's a 3 door.. what's actually wrong..??

Last edited:
Hi Charlie. I Live in North Berwick, East Lothian. The problem is that half way up the back of the seat it moves backwards and forwards. while it is still in the lock position. its like a big sponge. I love this car it is so reliable, I have clocked about 130.000 miles in it and it still goes like s**t of a shiny shovel. Take care . Derek

Hi Guys , many thanks for all the help I will try my local area . I'll let you know how I get on. Cheers.
smile.gif

Ive seen Fiat coupe seats in Bravo's cant say how they where modded. I saw some Mitsubishi EVO seats which had the tilt even though an EVO has 5 doors

The rails unbolt at the bottom, T30 or T40 torx bolts hold the rails, a matter of swapping them they're the same width. Just mind the raising mechanism. Same goes for GTV seats.

Alfa 147/Punto mk2 seats will fit in direct. I had 156 seats in my Bravo for example. You'd be surprised what would fit....

Back