Technical Replacement arm from omega axle

Currently reading:
Technical Replacement arm from omega axle

Hi all, i am desperation here. i have foned relentlessly many shops to find replacement suspension arms, the ones from the omega axle to the body, like u shaped arms with a bush either end and has 2 oval cutouts(to put the hand brake cable through)

i just cant find any....

Please any one help......i cant start the rear end rebuild with out these.

unless u can get replacement bushes to be pressed back in...

PLEASE PLEASE help.

many thanks

kevin

PS, google doesnt even show a picture of them...do they even exist ???

Last edited:
Gee wiz...102 quid...looks like a bushing job really
the link to the bushes is cool cos they have the dougnuts for the track control arms as well....

just to ask, in the link previously the top bush has no picture, is that the bigger bush of the 2 on the arm, just to make sure cos i will probably get them all at once...

cheers all, many thanks

kevin

Gee wiz...102 quid...looks like a bushing job really
the link to the bushes is cool cos they have the dougnuts for the track control arms as well....

just to ask, in the link previously the top bush has no picture, is that the bigger bush of the 2 on the arm, just to make sure cos i will probably get them all at once...

cheers all, many thanks

kevin
the one with the picture (and the price) is the smaller one for the axle end of the arm. Worryingly the larger one now seems to be 'call for pricing' so hope it's still available, only bought mine from there last year.

Last edited:
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Well i rang buypartsby and got all the bushes.

Both sets for trailing arms
PB2052
PB2052/A
and also the dougnuts for the front arms
PB4004 (these where very cheap, less than £2 each)

Prices where excellent untill the charge for delivery came into play
£7:50 +vat to deliver..

so all told it was £33:46.

but at least i can have fun replacing the bushes.....

kevin

Well wot a polava....

ordered the bushes on monday 12th Sept, not arrived by friday 16th, rang them and said waiting for a bush before sending order......could have rumg me and said so, anyway shipped with 1 rubber doughnut less(not bothered really) but all bushes, got them wednesday 21st, yesterday gave to a friend(works for truck company) to swapp the bushes on the arms only to find out that the bigger ones of the trailing arms dont fit, they are bigger than the ones taken out, new ones ar ally casing and old ones are plastic, squashed it actually....this is the PB2052/A part number so beware if ordering these from said company in this thread, will be ringing them today to sort it out....

will let ya know.

kevin

Back