General Removing rear bumper on Stilo MW

Currently reading:
General Removing rear bumper on Stilo MW

Rasti Man

Hi All, I want to fit my Taurus T123 park assist to my Stilo MW, and just want to check how to remove the rear bumper. Also, will wiring it into the reversing light circuit cause a bulb failure warning?
Any help is much appreciated! :worship:

I havn't ever had a look at one but looking at the situation it shouldn't be to hard probably torx bolts underneath and on top of the bumper where the tail gate comes down there will be bolts/self tappers where wing comes to the bumper probably will have to move or take out the arch liner to get at them and all the kits I have seen advertised specify connecting to the reversing light so that should do it Decks will come along now and blow that right out of the water :D seems about right to me though :rolleyes: well the bumper bit at least :)

There are 3-4 torx bolts of bumper where tailgate comes down bottom of bumper there is 3 self tapping cannot remember if they are Philip's or 8mm heads. There are also 2 on each rear wheel arch you don't need to remove the arch liner. That's the best I can remember it was a year ago that I took mine off to fit a tow bar.:)

olly1 said:
There are 3-4 torx bolts of bumper where tailgate comes down bottom of bumper there is 3 self tapping cannot remember if they are Philip's or 8mm heads. There are also 2 on each rear wheel arch you don't need to remove the arch liner. That's the best I can remember it was a year ago that I took mine off to fit a tow bar.:)

(y) Wasnt far out was I then :D

Cheers for the help guys, it looks like it will keep me amused for a while finding all the securing points!!! :eek:

I just hope the park assist works after this! :D

Back