Remove radio

Currently reading:
Remove radio

oliver112

I just bought a fiat punto from the year 2003, i'm very happy with it, but i found out that my radio's cd player doesn't work as it should and now i would like to replace it with a newer model, not necessarily with another blaupunkt.
But as i am a noob regarding car's i have no idea how to remove it. I can see holes in it but no screws.
Here you have a picture of the radio i have.
(put a . between www and sound....)

wwwsoundmasterscotland.com/storemill/secure/artwork/product/9_9_2ee3355d-52af-4551-b415-743b88645282.jpg

Sorry to put the link up like that, but i am new here and don't have the privilige yet to post links.

you need simple 2 prong radio pins to take the old stereo out (99p or most garages will quickly pop it out for you!) and its a simple matter of plugging in the ISO connector to your new stereo however you will need to join the red & yellow wires together on the new stereo harness. You will also need a adaptor plate (get from Fiat dealer as chap ones dont fit properly) to make it cosmetically better and to stop the new stereo flying out under acceleration!

p.s. your link dont work

Thanks, and yea it does i said that you need to put a <<.>> between www and soundmaster...

ahhh so you did;

heres the pic anyway;

pr.jpg

Back