General Remapping

Currently reading:
General Remapping

No my parents are funding the Induction Kit for my B'day. The rest is up too me. I did have to borrow £2000 off them to initially buy the car which does stunt the cash that i can afford to inject into it.
I dont know if anybody cares but i will put a list off my plan so far, it would be nice to know what anybody thinks.
1 Install:- 2 kicker 15" L5 Subs, 2 sets Components (considering Hertz), 2 8" subs in a perspex box's set into the parcel shelf (strobes in box's), 1 Mac audio 700w Rms @ 2ohm Fearless 1 digital amp, 1 vibe 600w RMS @ 2ohm digital amp, undecided 2 channel amp for 8" subs, undecided 2/4 channel amp for components (i am looking into running the components @ 2ohm's)

The rest of the car is being left down too chance ATM as the ICE is taking all of my money but soon i will be looking at Induction Kit, Remap, some BESPOKE Graphics designed by myself, snap off steering wheel, tints, suspention, going mad in the sparay booth for the interior, 18" Wheels and anything else that pops into my head.

You obviously like you music and that's costing you a fortune to install but why not do some of the important mechanical things such as a brake up grade first that to me would be a first priority over the Ice as it what stops the car in an emergence :)

ICE comes first that is my first love its not all about the music for me i just love the science of it. The rest of the car can wait but i am doing a few things in the mean time.
Anyway PNL did you say that it would take a while for the induction kit too reach me because i would rather get it in before the Red Dot meet also do you know where i put my name down. as i do agree that the filter and remap are a priority.

You can get your name down here for the rolling road day and also add that you want the 1.6 induction kit .Oldschool can then contact you and sort it for you when he reads this post (y)

Cheers PNL OldSchool can i order an Induction Kit 1.6 and put my name down for the Rolling Road day as long as i can get the money. PM me when you see this.

hey phil, has peter sorted out the induction and remap for the jtd yet?
if so then i may well be at the rr day (y)

that if it doesnt cost a ton! :rolleyes:

hey phil, has peter sorted out the induction and remap for the jtd yet?
if so then i may well be at the rr day (y)

that if it doesnt cost a ton! :rolleyes:

No problem with the mapping on your JTD but I think the tube has unergone a slight tweek and will find out for you if its been sorted (y)

20 max hp gain.... or something around that

That correct for a 1.6 stilo with just the induction and map ..but I will say this because most of our cars were done at chipped UK and these are going to be done at Red dot racing I cant quote at what the eventual bhp figure will come out at ..Augusto knows his stuff so with his map the 1.6 stilo might even end up with more bhp ..only having the map and run done will confirm this one way or the other :)

Hi Guys, My JTD 115 been remapped by xxxxxxxxx(not going to mention the name of them, just search my previous posts if you want to know.) the map does what they claims it will do, 160bhp+ I havn't put it on a RR, but 0-60 arounf 8seconds, 90mph at 3rd gear, 140mph top speed, I dont think it has anything less than 160bhp. However, if you search my previous post, you may find I having problem with my car in the past couple weeks, engine cut off at around 95mph. took it to a local garage, they suggested me to talk to the ppl who did my remap before replacing anything, but when I speak to them, all I get from them was: we done 100s of jtd any never have any problem.....thats about as far as after-sales service go from this company, they are happy to take your money and dont get me wrong, the remap was great when it work, but dont expect anything else, just my own experiance, I know thing will go wrong and the problem i having might not have anything to do with them, but consider the remap was done less than two month ago and 6000miles, I expect more support from them.

Did they offer to remove the map and see if the same thing occured. Judging by some of the responses in this thread the company whoever they are have been held accountable for something thats got little to do with the problem. When Angel did mine (and I am not associating them with your chosen company) offered me first class after sales service. In fact they came out to me free of charge when the Fiat dealer removed the map. I hope this company of yours gets to put their side of the events to us on here. I think it´s more like thousands of JTD´s not 100´s if it´s who I think it is.

Did they offer to remove the map and see if the same thing occured. Judging by some of the responses in this thread the company whoever they are have been held accountable for something thats got little to do with the problem. When Angel did mine (and I am not associating them with your chosen company) offered me first class after sales service. In fact they came out to me free of charge when the Fiat dealer removed the map. I hope this company of yours gets to put their side of the events to us on here. I think it´s more like thousands of JTD´s not 100´s if it´s who I think it is.

I still got my remapped, so it is no point to get them out and get it remap again, I told them the problem but they just said we never have that problem before, the map on my car was the same as the one they got on their own stilo, and they never have any problem thats all they said, nothing else offer. you remind me actually, should I just get them out and remove the map and see what will happen?

I have taken out my GSr Induction kit now that i'm selling the car. The horse power increase is really noticable, but i wouldn't put it back in without a good re-map. With just the re-map done by chipped uk, I found that the car runs and drive alot smoother it also doesn't hold back, but the roar from the engine with the GSr kit sounds amazing.

CaRcAzy

Back