General Remapping

Currently reading:
General Remapping

BadCopSam

Im looking for a remap for my JTD. I've been looking at 'Celtic Tuning' to do the job. Has anyone used them? If so, what is it like? Would you recommened them?

No I have not but I'm sure some one has ..have you seen the thread in the events section on a mapping session due to be held in the near future ? that company [Red Dot ] are very good and recently did a jtd and got it to 190 bhp without smoking the car was a GP but never the less a JTD :)

I would like to get a remap too but i cant get to the Events section because my browser shuts down every time i try to get into it. So can sumbody post the dates on this thread.
Also i want to get hold of a GSR induction kit but i dont know how. Can anybody help me.

I would like to get a remap too but i cant get to the Events section because my browser shuts down every time i try to get into it. So can sumbody post the dates on this thread.
Also i want to get hold of a GSR induction kit but i dont know how. Can anybody help me.

Thats easily solved if you want the induction kit you can get it ordered through me and get it fitted on the day of the R/R session the day is being held at Red dot racing in Watford on the 7th Oct (y)

Clicky here ...
https://www.fiatforum.com/events/113312-who-intersted-fiat-rr-day-north-london-7th-october.html

Angel tuning originally bought their software from Red dot but now Red dot refuse to deal with them any more for reasons I wont go into on this thread ..infact I have spoken to many companies and very few have a good word to say about Angel tuning ..but at the end of the day whether it be and whatever company its your choice and you have to be satisfied that they are giving you the service you are actually having what they claim to have done and proove it as well as mant dont :)

PNL how much is the induction kit gonna set me back? I am hoping that my parents are going to buy it for ma B'day. And i wanted to know when the meet is for a Remap i sure i can fit the induction kit myself. Wot do you take me 4, some kind of bought it, not built it chav:yuck: lol
Cheers
P.S What is the best way to order it shal i give u a pm

PNL how much is the induction kit gonna set me back? I am hoping that my parents are going to buy it for ma B'day. And i wanted to know when the meet is for a Remap i sure i can fit the induction kit myself. Wot do you take me 4, some kind of bought it, not built it chav:yuck: lol
Cheers
P.S What is the best way to order it shal i give u a pm

The 1.6 is £189 inc vat and delivery fitting is easy once you have the old airbox out :bang: PM me and I will get a message to Oldschool as he is on hols at the mo with Mrs.H and Mr. two and a quarter ..but will be back next Wednesday(y)

Thats a little more than i thought it would be. I know that you are connected to this but i will ask u neway. Is is worth paying more than other kits that are out there. I dont mind spending more money than i originaly budget for things i just like to know that its worth it. I know that they are crap but you can get filters for a 5er so why should i spend an extra £184. oh and good observation for knowing i have a 1.6
Thanks for reading my dyslexic ramblings let me know if you dont understand what im trying to say.

I am only connected to Gsr and the owner as a friend and I have no financial gain in recommending the induction kits he has designed for the range of stilo cars and in fact fiat cars in general ..just ask the members why they fit them over any other make that is marketed and you will get a big resounding " Because they are the best" so I don't have to sing a praise for a product that has proven its self time and time again ..whether or not you wish to buy one is totally down to you and will in no way try to persuade you to do so ..the choice is yours and yours alone :)

Hi Guys, My JTD 115 been remapped by xxxxxxxxx(not going to mention the name of them, just search my previous posts if you want to know.) the map does what they claims it will do, 160bhp+ I havn't put it on a RR, but 0-60 arounf 8seconds, 90mph at 3rd gear, 140mph top speed, I dont think it has anything less than 160bhp. However, if you search my previous post, you may find I having problem with my car in the past couple weeks, engine cut off at around 95mph. took it to a local garage, they suggested me to talk to the ppl who did my remap before replacing anything, but when I speak to them, all I get from them was: we done 100s of jtd any never have any problem.....thats about as far as after-sales service go from this company, they are happy to take your money and dont get me wrong, the remap was great when it work, but dont expect anything else, just my own experiance, I know thing will go wrong and the problem i having might not have anything to do with them, but consider the remap was done less than two month ago and 6000miles, I expect more support from them.

Your not the first to complain about that company on here its just a shame that people didn't listen to others who had the same experience of them ..also I for one wouldn't entertain any company that didn't have rolling road facilities ..to many of those companies that just lock and load and prove nothing to you for quite often more money than a company that remaps and give you a number of runs on the road and a graph as proof ..I honestly believe now that these people should be taken to trading standards after making claims and proven to be false..after all it is false representation after all..

I am only connected to Gsr and the owner as a friend and I have no financial gain in recommending the induction kits he has designed for the range of stilo cars and in fact fiat cars in general ..just ask the members why they fit them over any other make that is marketed and you will get a big resounding " Because they are the best" so I don't have to sing a praise for a product that has proven its self time and time again ..whether or not you wish to buy one is totally down to you and will in no way try to persuade you to do so ..the choice is yours and yours alone :)

Ok mate, its more my parents rather than me because i know that they are good but i told them that it would be around £100 plus delivery. I would just like some conformation that this is the best so they can see for themselves why it is worth spending the extra money.
You said that there is a remap day on the 7th of october and i remember from a previous thread that they said they needed names down to confirm, do i need to do this and do they know how much they are going to do it for as i remember them saying that they would be doing quite a heavy discount if they get enough people to sign up.
Sorry if i seem to go on a bit about saving money but im trying to build a show car on a shoestring budget. But determination is all we have. I havnt really even started the car and i am well over budget on the components that i have either bought or plan to buy. At least by scourcing, fitting and designing the whole car between me and a friend we are saving a lot of money.

Ok mate, its more my parents rather than me because i know that they are good but i told them that it would be around £100 plus delivery. I would just like some conformation that this is the best so they can see for themselves why it is worth spending the extra money.

Are you saying ur parents funding your car? you lucky Bxxxxxxxxx!!!!

Anyone wanting to get their car mapped on the day will need to get their name down and that way support for it can be gauged and a price set accordingly ..now with regards to the kit I would suggest that if you wanted it then getting it fitted on the day would be a very good idea as there is an intermittent postal service at the moment [thread running in L/L] no point in getting it mapped when the kit hasnt even turned up :bang:

Angel tuning originally bought their software from Red dot but now Red dot refuse to deal with them any more for reasons I wont go into on this thread ..infact I have spoken to many companies and very few have a good word to say about Angel tuning ..but at the end of the day whether it be and whatever company its your choice and you have to be satisfied that they are giving you the service you are actually having what they claim to have done and proove it as well as mant dont :)

I can only speak as I find. Angel's service and the re-map were spot-on and I am one very satisfied customer. I hope the facts on which you've rubbished them are watertight...there are laws on defamation!

Are you saying ur parents funding your car? you lucky Bxxxxxxxxx!!!!

No my parents are funding the Induction Kit for my B'day. The rest is up too me. I did have to borrow £2000 off them to initially buy the car which does stunt the cash that i can afford to inject into it.
I dont know if anybody cares but i will put a list off my plan so far, it would be nice to know what anybody thinks.
1 Install:- 2 kicker 15" L5 Subs, 2 sets Components (considering Hertz), 2 8" subs in a perspex box's set into the parcel shelf (strobes in box's), 1 Mac audio 700w Rms @ 2ohm Fearless 1 digital amp, 1 vibe 600w RMS @ 2ohm digital amp, undecided 2 channel amp for 8" subs, undecided 2/4 channel amp for components (i am looking into running the components @ 2ohm's)

The rest of the car is being left down too chance ATM as the ICE is taking all of my money but soon i will be looking at Induction Kit, Remap, some BESPOKE Graphics designed by myself, snap off steering wheel, tints, suspention, going mad in the sparay booth for the interior, 18" Wheels and anything else that pops into my head.

I can only speak as I find. Angel's service and the re-map were spot-on and I am one very satisfied customer. I hope the facts on which you've rubbished them are watertight...there are laws on defamation!

Remember this is a forum where people are free to voice any opinion they want. If they like/dislike a company/product.

Defamation does not apply here!

Chill :) :cool: :hug:

Back