General Regata Manual needed.

Currently reading:
General Regata Manual needed.

chriss_55

hi guys!

I have some problems with my Regata dashboard and I would really need an electrical scheme....

The problem is that the oil pressure light is always on even if the sensor & wiring is ok so I susspect there is something wrong inside the dashboard

tnx a lot!
Chriss.

AppleSei said:
Ebay?

Has the vehicle had a diagnostic test??

a diagnostic test? LOL :p this isnt one of the new ones you can plug into a computer ;) the ragata is quite a rare car in this neck of the woods :chin:

ebay would be worth trying, but its a long shot :(

your best bet would be a forign member who has one, but they dont ring a bell. anyone know if the regatas similar to any other Fiat?

Hi Chriss,
is your Regata equiped with Check panel (pleced on the right side of instrument panel)?
if it is, you probabbly have to replace check module (when you dismount the instrument panel you will see it on the beck side of it)
However "Haynes" have a Regata Workshop manual with all electic shemes you need. Try to find it on their website, or try to find used book over the internet.

dusan said:
Hi Chriss,
is your Regata equiped with Check panel (pleced on the right side of instrument panel)?
if it is, you probabbly have to replace check module (when you dismount the instrument panel you will see it on the beck side of it)
However "Haynes" have a Regata Workshop manual with all electic shemes you need. Try to find it on their website, or try to find used book over the internet.

Ive got that book ( used to have a Regata ), would it be legal for me to scan the scheme this poster needs and put it in the gallery?

dusan said:
Hi Chriss,
Hi Chriss
I got the book and it's very usefull(y) it help me a lot to fix small problems in my car. I got Regata 85s automatic 1500cc model 88. if you know enyone who can sell me electric dipstick for my car I'll thank u.:slayer:

Hello, i am a new guy here on this forum . I am from Romania, and this is my first post here, and abouth this problem's. 1. i need that book to, so pls if u can help me (scan version it will be perfect), i'll be alaways bankrupt.
2. i need for my double corp carb Weber, all the change parts, and here in Romania i can't find it, .......so i get some help\?

Back