red key reset radio

Currently reading:
red key reset radio

kick ass

hello all im a new prowed driver of a fiat brava mk1 1999 t reg 82000 miles :)

but got some tech i need to sort out before ill go any where say like on a drive with you guys :worship: .

i need to know:
radio doesnt work needs code
sunroof got a little bit of rust on the passenger side not much
door handels well the plastic has gone pinched by some one!!!
new radio do i need anything for it accept a new facica from (y) scrap yard

allso as im new and i think iv got one of a kind car :) its brown matalick hehe wanna pimp this baby up.

does any one no this couler and the code ::::

Attachments

• fiat forum.JPG
    fiat forum.JPG
    51.3 KB · Views: 41
no only brown and green ones ;)

i was thinking red with black seat covers :D im getting me radio done today at last hehe costing 70 quid included fitting half price not bad ah lol
Kenwood KDC-237SA CD Player Half Price Store Fitting halfords just hope i get a new faica lol with it carn wait two days with out music in my ears get stressed with out it hear come some classic music :devil:

hey thanks for the good respection guys/ladets/lades :p
iv got me radio done verry nice :D and got me lg sat nav as well cost alot of dosh lol now just got to get six months tax done

Last edited:
Well done and welcome :)

Get your rust treated and painted before winter comes and go find a Marea with plastic door handles and get them sprayed and fitted to your car. The rubber on Bravo/as always dies eventually :(

I am trying to work out if that's the orangey bronze or the browny bronze, need some sunshiney pics I think :)

okay iv got me car done and fitted out all i need now is seat covers black and red lol.
but my main problem is the lg sat nav there no up dates for it and it shows 07 maps does any one no where i can get free uk map and speed camera data as this sat nav doesnt come with speed camera data base.
any one no a a free softwear i can upload and replace this map and put new fetures in as this one is call LG LN505. help please

Last edited:
Well done and welcome :)

Get your rust treated and painted before winter comes and go find a Marea with plastic door handles and get them sprayed and fitted to your car. The rubber on Bravo/as always dies eventually :(

I am trying to work out if that's the orangey bronze or the browny bronze, need some sunshiney pics I think :)

as far as i no its Matlic BRONZE seen anouther car on the net out of the area i live in and it was less millege and less money :eek: but hey im glad iv got this baby as i no everthing okay becouse this guys after it and he loves fiats hehe

Back