Wheelspin.JPG

Cinquecento Red Cinq Sei Wheels!

Introduction

:yum: also blew a headlight bulb so got some bright bulbs. Wheels got 175/50s on, alloys are perfect condition. no spacers needed! imo look amazing!

Loads of pictures....
https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=847
my favourite...
Picture_179_.jpg

and my shamefull wheelspin attempt in paint! lol
Wheelspin.JPG

*plug* Punto Sporting wheels and sporting suspension for sale! perfect xmas pressie for your cento!
40mm lowered, used to look lower on the gt wheels but i wanted all abarth! yeh i wana get some red centres but ive run out of paypal :eek: so no funding till i sell something, hence classifieds. theyve got these caron fibre things on them, like stickers... not to my taste.

got them off a man whos sons fully modded red sei abarth got set alight by some chavs!!! he had carbon bonnet, 16 inch anthracite OZ's, no bodykit, racing seats, and bastards done that...

So i can get red mirrors, induction kit from him if needed..

thanks for the comments!

No only limo on the sides, im gonna take them off soon and do a lighter tint as its a bitch for parking when i cant see outa the back/sides! so gonna go for intermediate tints all round back and maybe the lightest poss on the front...

I really like the wheels, gotta get 2 new tyres soon, theyre balding on the outer edges at back, so dont want to give popo a reason to fine me lol.. either goodyears to match front, or pirellis (175/50/14s)

abarth front, rear and spoiler next weekend, ;) but still no skirts! :cry:

TurboCinqy said:
No only limo on the sides, im gonna take them off soon and do a lighter tint as its a bitch for parking when i cant see outa the back/sides! so gonna go for intermediate tints all round back and maybe the lightest poss on the front...

I really like the wheels, gotta get 2 new tyres soon, theyre balding on the outer edges at back, so dont want to give popo a reason to fine me lol.. either goodyears to match front, or pirellis (175/50/14s)

abarth front, rear and spoiler next weekend, ;) but still no skirts! :cry:

cool... im thinkin of goin for a medium smoke on the rear sides / rear!!! but plannin on leavin the fronts, less hassle.

sounds like u got it all planned mate, we'll have matchin cinq in no time lol.

look on the german ebay for abarth side skirts, they pop up on there quite a bit (y)

umm getting a bit difficult there, as its the grey bumpy stuff on the handles, so need to sand down for ages lol, and got to match the colour perfectly.

plan for weekend...
rub down abarth stuff... take to mate to give to his mate to spray at his college. £10 a bumper :D maybe even £5 a bumper if i give him the paint i already have!
Delock boot, smooth indent to make it look like a mk2 ;)
Smooth bonnet...
if time connect up new 3rd brakelight out of a volvo 960 :p in back and put new light in front from a volvo 960 again, with spotlights etc, and add modified 6inch neon to door open light so when door opens you can see the centre console properly so no fiddling round for bits at night.
THEN do girlfriend stereo in her new cinq, including amps and sub, 6x9s and fronts.

and sunday go christmas shopping :cry:

Back