Styling Red badges

Currently reading:
Styling Red badges

rob19791

Right, i bought some of those red badges for my car but have no idea how to fit them....as there are no instructions.

I was going to sell them but it seems no one wants them so i might as well put them on my car.

Any help would be appreciated.

"The boot badge, spreize it off very gently with a flat screwdriver, cover body work with towel, alloys, you can attempt to sprieze off of take wheel off and pop the old one out and fit new. the grill just pull at each corner and it will come off. then unscrew the bolt and replace with new one, then lite pressure re attaching the grill"

Front badge - Pull the grill by hand towards you. Start from the top left corner and work your way around. This will just pull off. You can now unbolt the front badge and replace.

Pour a kettle full of boiling water over your rear badge. Then using either fishing line or a thin plastic spatula etc, slide behind the badge and work the badge free. Clean the area and stick the new badge in its place. The new badge comes with sticky pad already attached.

For the wheels use boiling water again and prise free little by little. Or you can take the wheel off and push free from the wheel inner outwards. Replace with the new badges again with sticky pad already attached.(y)

Back