20150131_164149_LLS.jpg

Grande Punto recommended mods ?

Introduction

My 2009 grande punto 1.4 active sport, the roof bars are thule and i am planning to get the thule wind deflector/fairing.

Want to know what you guys think good or bad :)
lower it, maybe some new alloys, wind deflectors look nice on the big doors the GP's have.

yeah i do have long term plans on the wheels and lowering springs, probally drop it by 40 mm. i was thinking some more subtle mods to start with like the wind deflectors.

To add to this, sporting skirts, top grille sprayed black (best subtle mod) abarth lights, lowered and sporting alloys

That's an Active, not an Active Sport. My mod recommendations? Get some Active Sport parts :D

Tailgate spoiler I believe makes one of the biggest differences. That and alloys.

haha says active sport on the inside of the doors and manual ? not sure who to believe haha but yes ive been looking into the spoiler as it changes the look dramatically.

Ckem247, i do like the abarth lights a lot. thinking of getting fogs ? would that mean getting a new bumper or just getting the fitting in the bumper ?

haha says active sport on the inside of the doors and manual ? not sure who to believe haha but yes ive been looking into the spoiler as it changes the look dramatically.

Ckem247, i do like the abarth lights a lot. thinking of getting fogs ? would that mean getting a new bumper or just getting the fitting in the bumper ?

Active Sport comes with spoiler, side skirts, 5 spoke alloys and (if I'm not mistaken) fogs as standard. All good additions you could make to your car :)

Back