Recommend Alloys for £650 ?

Currently reading:
Recommend Alloys for £650 ?

B

Baz

Hi

I've got just over a week to decide which alloys to get on my 1.2 (02) in heraldic blue. I've got a budget of £650 (wheels+tyres). I just wanna know which to go for as I don't want to get in a situation where I'm regretting it later on. They have to be 17" and gotta have that wow actor. If you know what I mean.

I've seen so many which I like, its a matter of deciding which one to go for. Here's some I've shortlisted. Can anyone help me out on this one. Anyone here have some nice alloys which you recommend.

BK Racing 299 HB

KOSEI doubleracer

OZ Racing Superturismo GT

TOORA 240

be careful with the 299's i got some but the wobbly bolts dont it through the holes, so you would either have to find some in 4x98 of have the holes bored out, wheelmania.co.uk have loads of nice wheels

Lozz

for me its either the BK's or Oz, but for wow factor the bk's have it, but the Oz's are nice....

ah bugger it i remember how i felt now, u git!

Andy

the proud owner of patch, the multishaded Heraldic blue Bravo

IMHO Those Tooras are absolutely beautiful! I've never seen a set on a Bravo though, so don't know how they'd look! Guess they'd look amazing at about 19" ideally!

bk 229 wont fit so thats one off the list :)

Im Driven to Earn, and I Earn to Drive......

Re: Super T's

bk299 do fit i got a mate with a brava with them on

Smee

2597smeetag1.jpg

The OZ Racing or the Kosei (sp)

Probably the OZ

Yeah the OZ

Or maybe

NO, def' the OZ

I think :)

rsmallwo.....your alloys look wicked....very nice indeed.

Just been to Wheelbase in Oldham and those Bk 299s look awesome in real. The guy said they would go on straight away, no adjustments or anything.

£634 package price. Tyres are yokohamas. not bad ehh ?

came across this pic in the members gallery. BK299 alloys...looking good.

side on2.JPG
?

go 4 the superturismos my friend,they are the bees knees

id go for the KOSEI doubleracer ones mate i think they look sweet hey i would get them my self ifonly i could afford 650quid :(