Technical recoding keys

Currently reading:
Technical recoding keys

madders603

I have just bought a new blue key and need to programme it to get it to work. I have the original red key can someone explain what I need to do. Many thanks

dave

i usally go to keys is us and get 2 blues made from a red, where did you get the 1 single blue from? i dont think you can programe just 1

Last edited:

dave

aww you need to find good key cutter that can make blues from a red, not a clone of a red, the place i use can do it they are in colchester, how far is that from you?

OP
OP
M

madders603

live in Bristol. Whats the difference of making a blue from red and clone from blue to red?

dave

madders603 said:
live in Bristol. Whats the difference of making a blue from red and clone from blue to red?
making blues from a red gives you same code as a blue key. if you just clone the red you end up with another red key

bulldog5046

faster! FASTER!!!
nope not a clue sorry i have a nice simple Uno at the moment, might be able to tell you in a few years time.

dave

can you do with out the car for few days? i could give you the phone number of guy i use, you could ring an see if he will do it by sending him red key and money by special delivery