Recently got a T-Jet - Need some spice

Currently reading:
Recently got a T-Jet - Need some spice

BravoTJetO

I recently bought a Bravo T-Jet from 2009, and so far have got a new exhaust, airfilter and remap.
I’ve gotten 150hp out out of it so far, but thinking about adding a downpipe and a bigger turbo to it.

Where would I be able to find the best turbo for better performance, in Europe? Like a website that ships in Europe.

Has anybody got a link for a Nice turbo?

Kind regards

I recently bought a Bravo T-Jet from 2009, and so far have got a new exhaust, airfilter and remap.
I’ve gotten 150hp out out of it so far, but thinking about adding a downpipe and a bigger turbo to it.

Where would I be able to find the best turbo for better performance, in Europe? Like a website that ships in Europe.

Has anybody got a link for a Nice turbo?

Kind regards
It sounds like you have started with a t-jet 120 as basis (which actually already has 132-133hp stock). Lots of other turbo's from other more potent versions (from scrapyard?) will fit, sometimes requiring the manifolds. To get the best out of it, it is also recommended to replace the camshafts with the ons from the donor vehicle, sinterklaas the ones on the 120 can be limiting.
Replacing camshafts and turbo from the widely available 150 version (together with your new exhaust and a remap) will give you some easy extra power.

Back