Technical Rear wiper?

Currently reading:
Technical Rear wiper?

keirk

Hello chaps - good xmas & new year's?

I have a problem with my little seicentos rear wiper - its stopped working ... totally. It was really slow the other day - and this morning - nothing.

Could it be a fuse or something?

Any pointers would much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

keirk

keirk said:
Hello chaps - good xmas & new year's?

I have a problem with my little seicentos rear wiper - its stopped working ... totally. It was really slow the other day - and this morning - nothing.

Could it be a fuse or something?

Any pointers would much appreciated.

Thanks guys!

keirk

Grease the wiper axle. Do not force it, it is probably stucked from dirt. You will have to remove the wiper motor (under the plastic cover) and slowly get the axle out of the axle tube.

Also the copper/brass contacts(switch) on the hatch and body sometimes need attention (light sand/'jiggle' around)

Hello people,

i have same problem, Rear wiper not working, contacts are OK.
cant find mention of fuse number in book, anyone know it?

On rear bootlid contacts there is a group of 4 and a pair of 2. Anyone know which ones are wiper?

Help......

Those contacts really are a curse!Try a very light sand perhaps?They have always been the cause of rear wiper probs for me not fuses(and no they dont say where the fuse is in the book!)

As I said before, due to the expirience of my neighbour who runs the Fiat Service in Macedonia, the dirt in the axle of the wiper is the most common problem. This is how I solved the problem both in my moms chinque, and my wife sei.

Back