General Rear wheels rub :(

Currently reading:
General Rear wheels rub :(

Scaniaman

Mk1 (1997) 75SX. Just bought some nice 15" 6,5" OZ Racing Superturismo GT with 195/50/15 on them for it. To my big surprise the rear wheels were rubbing against something when I took it for a ride after. :eek: I drove in "8" circles and everything is fine with front wheels. I felt with hand and seem like it is on the inside on the edge corner the back wheels touch. Seem like it is specially the left rear wheel which rub. And if I stand behind the car it can seem if my eyes doesn't play me a trick that the wheel it not completely straight...with the top being a little in and bottom "out". (n)

What is wrong. The car is not lowered. Shouldn't even 17" go on without rubbing...

Last edited:
your trailing arm is goosed wheel looks like this / remove both rear wheels to see where its catching on the wheel arch liner :confused:

pid119 said:
your trailing arm is goosed wheel looks like this / remove both rear wheels to see where its catching on the wheel arch liner :confused:

Yeah. Will get it up and look under it tomorrow. Just very surprised and restless now. :bang:

Back