Styling Rear Spoiler

Currently reading:
Styling Rear Spoiler

RichieC

woooooh...I'm a ghost...
Hello,
Does anyone know roughly the cost of a rear spoiler / colour coding for the new shape 3 door Punto?

Also, how easy are they to fit?

Ta,
RichieC

pop the little pea cosies on...highly effective

fiat will prob try n sell u one for about 200 quid cos there conning scum! just find another cooler more individual one n make it fit, sprayin could be anywhere between 50 n 150quid, its cheaper to get more stuff sprayed at the same time especially wen its a metalic or perlecent paint as theyd have to mix it, fiat quoted me 100quid a panel - pricey but it does come with a warrenty!

hope its sum help to sumbody

andy

It dont matter if u win by an inch or a mile ... winnings winning!

I got a spoiler for my mk1 £15 from breakers, it has a brake light in it and it cost £7.50 to paint with flexable primer and double acrlic flexable paint. and £7 for a big mastic tube of magik panel addesive to stick it on with.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

You just conect one wire to earth and the other wire to your brake light wire that goes to your brake light.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please do not Email or PM me asking for support. Post on the forums instead. Your reply may help someone else. Thank you

Back