Rear speaker wiring?

Currently reading:
Rear speaker wiring?

ScottieCinq

Hi,

I took all the ICE out of the Cinqy and now want to put it in the Sei. I put the headunit and fronts in ok, my question now is how do I sort the wiring for the rear speakers. When I done it in the Cinq I think i connected it directly into the wiring plug with spade connectors. However the sei has got plugs which directly into the iso plug and into the stereo, how do I sort the wiring out for the rear please?

Thanks in advance,

Scott.

I cut the wires for the rear speakers just before they went into the iso plug, then put spades on the end of them

Theres four colours of speaker wire coming out of the headunit (8 wires, two of each colour). I checked which two colours were being used for the front speakers then cut the remaining two colours

<font color="black">Pics of my Uno are on my homepage, see User Profile. Click here to see my leather interior.</font id="black">

Sorry to sound stupid but do you mean cut the wires that are coming form the loom of the car? then add spade connectors to these and putt them into the ISO? I'm a bit unsure hwat I'm doing[?]

no, what i did was cut the wires that are coming out of the back of the head unit, that are for the rear speakers, before they went into the ISO, then put the 2m length of speaker wire on to these with spade connectors.

<font color="black">Pics of my Uno are on my homepage, see User Profile. Click here to see my leather interior.</font id="black">

Back