General Rear Rub Strips

Currently reading:
General Rear Rub Strips

Hi guys,

After some toss*r decided to reverse into the back of my Stilo the other day in a car park, my rear bumper has been looking a bit sorry for its self.

I need a new black rub strip (the rubber strip which goes all along the entire back bumper) for a 3 door Stilo without parking sensors. Does anyone know the part number for this and how much Fiat are going to charge for it?

Do they just pull out and push in? No screws etc?

Cheers
Matt :)

Last edited:
im lookin to colour code these in a few days, just wonderin if youve taken these off before. are the same clips as the door trims? ive done them and all and lost over half the clips due to them breaking while taking them off.
im just lookin advice on how to take the front and rear bumper strips off before i make a hash of it, lol
o and can i get the clips anywhere?

Yes they should have the same clips so I would get some in advance they always break when you prise of trims :bang:

aye i broke a lot of them when i took the side trims off to colouur code them, do fiat sell them? its either get more clips or just power adhesive them on. going to get it done in a few days :D

Clips are available from fiat but their not cheap from what I understand :(

ah no :(
anyone have any idea on prices?
i might get a few just to secure it and use power adhesive for the rest if theyre too dear

Back