Styling rear lights

Currently reading:
Styling rear lights

navanman

Does anyone no if there are any clear or lexus style lights available for a 97 marea.
Love my marea to bits but i need something to sort the back out.
thanks

Has anyone tried tinting the lights. not sure they would look right because of the outer casing.

Also is there any rear bumpers around. i have a dtm style rear spliter that i have but just to cheak if there's anything else.

And will an arbath front bumper fit onto the marea without any major hassle.

Thanks navanman

Try here for body kits
http://www.lester.it/uk/catalogo_marca_modello.asp?marca=Fiat&modello=MAREA
Abarth shoulf fit as long as you get the right one, HLX and HGT fronts are different from standard fronts as they had to make them bigger to fit the engine in.

I would be interested in where you got the rear splitter from if it fits.

The rear lights should look similar to the Bravo ones when tinted.

Dave

Lexus-style lights would transform the back end, but they only really work for triangular lights. Its the shape of the lights (and that bootlid!) that really makes the rear end look doggie. The lights seem to have two covers, the outer and a more interesting inner. If the outer could be replaced by clearer plastic, maybe this would look better.

Long time since a reply, tinted the lights black,( very good results ) rear bumper still a concern for the right shape. got a fella to do a rear spliter from rieger thats made for a brava that might fit, gotta get the money first, will post new pic as soon as i get camera.... pole cat, great work for the site..

i've been looking for some tail lights as well but unfortunatelly there arent any, i've removed the plastic cover and it looks nice from behind yet quite ugly from the side... i'll try to do something custom myself when i get the time

u guys have any idea what would be appropiate to play on?? ie fiberglass, plastic etc

they got this crystal lights here in brazil and it's damn ugly in my opinion.. take a look. Maybe if the grey part were painted in cromo.. But all the seller's said this is impossible.

image125.jpg

Back