Styling Rear Lights - Now Fitted - Hope They Are Legal

Currently reading:
Styling Rear Lights - Now Fitted - Hope They Are Legal

MoDiFiEd

Ok guys i have fitted my rear lights to my car they look great, but just hope they r bright enough :(

07042006.jpg

going to try them out when it gets darker :D what ya think?

light comes thru but i woudlnt say ALOT! and if its too dark im gonan have to get brighter bulbs i think :S what ya think?

well i justr hope mine are ok, gonan check when it gets dark if i think its dyull, can you buy brighter rear bulbs for punto?

nah didint do them my self :S well gonan check 2night then halfrauds 2morro for a lookie

Get some tints on that and change the bumper then debadge it and lower it, then it'd look sweet! thats what im gonna do with my punto when I get cash, it looks exactly yours only it has tints

1. Bodykit
2. Alloys
3. Exhaust

How much did you pay for that

well yeah at night they look smart just hopin during the day they r ok :S , what about puttin fog bulbs in the brake light holders? hehe

OK after looking at the bulbs i can see that they are all 12v21w and found out that u cant get ne brighter ones in the UK!!! Ok THE PLAN! im going to go to focus after work and get some bulbs which r for lamps and such! now think this is a good idea? i dont wanna remove a layer of black! just want brighter bulbs does ne1 know if this will work? or if there enough power in the car? wanna get some 12v30w or 40w bulbs just so they r brighter! please what ya think? will it work? or am i talking silly?:yum:

I think you maybe panicing abit early, ask your local mot place about them if you are really worried let them tell you, mine are not quite as dark as yours but have had no trouble and I have seen cars with the same as yours and they have not been stopped. or get yourself a brake light for the rear window.

Steve

Well just been out now and had a look, not being funny but u rly cant see much at all :( so i HAVE to change them, going to try bright bulbs lol like 12v30/40w and hope that works if not put my standards back on and have to take a few layers of black off them :(

yeah sadly its looking that way :( well when i leave work gotta drive hope!! hope ill be ok, when i get home ill change them back to my standard ones, and yeah use thinner to get the lighst back and ill get some tinit spray i take it big halfrauds selll it?

Glad you decided against more powerful bulbs, they would have probably melted the inside of the lights which is not fun - had it happen to me a while back :eek:

The Savage spray is about a tenner from Hellfrauds and a can should have enough tint spray in it to do both lights if done right (y)

Just remember several thin layers rather than one or two think layers otherwise it will turn out pants ;)

:p yeah well when i finish at 12, im gonna go home, 10 min drive, then change to my stand lights, get some paint tinner and some tint spray and start again hehe :D its not a huge problem just a small set back :D :D

Back